Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs

We had fun coloring Easter Eggs tonight. I can't believe that Easter is almost here!

Caitlynn and I getting ready to make a mess coloring Easter Eggs.



Brooke is looking so "Egg-eyed". It happened totally randomly and when I was looking through the pictures I had to laugh because it looks like it was on purpose.



Here is the fun part. The kids loved mixing the colors and finding their names on the "magic eggs".







Didn't they turn out great!!! I love how excited my kids got while we were making them. Isn't Easter fun?

4 comments:

Larsen's said...

Wow, tell your kids the did an awesome job on those eggs!

amydear said...

Caitlynn looks so much like Brooke! She is getting big already. You guys have so much fun down there. Wish I could join you.

RiLee said...

I miss dying Easter Eggs...nobody does it at my house....LOOSERS!!! I guess I will have to do it on my own.

Emma Lee said...

Super fun. And your eggs are totally cool looking! Hope you had a great Easter!