Monday, November 3, 2008

Caitlynn's Baby Shower

Last Saturday, my three good friends threw a baby shower for me. It turned out beautiful and I felt totally spoiled. Here I am with Caitlynn waiting for our friends to arrive.

Here they are! Thanks for making this such a special day.

I have such fun friends.

Looks like everyone is having a great time visiting.

Here are two of my good friends that threw the shower for me. They both moved to Utah this summer but they still wanted to celebrate Caitlynn's birth so they came back and threw this shower for me. You two are so thoughtful, thanks for all you have done for me. I sure miss you!

Here is the other friend who helped put this together. Thanks so much S for making this party so special. And J, thanks for babysitting so that S could master her party preparations. You two are too cute!!!!!!

Here is J (aka Martha Stewart). She made these really cute cupcakes with the roses on top for Caitlynn Rose. The picture does NOT do it justice. Someday she is going to open up a bakery and it will be amaaaaaaaaaazing. She is also the one who made the lamb cake below. It had white chocolate shavings all over it and it was too cute to eat! Thanks for staying up way too late on Friday night for making all that yummy dessert.

Here is the dessert table. They had vases of roses everywhere and it was so precious.

Here is that amazing cake. If you can see the invitation, you can see a lamb at the top of it. It fit just perfect. J and B did such a nice job on the invitations. Everyone thought they were so beautiful.
I truly felt loved at my baby shower. All of these ladies have helped me get through the loss of our angel Chelsea and getting through this pregnancy. I will always remember these friends that came to celebrate the birth of our newest arrival, Caitlynn Rose.











7 comments:

Cheri said...

Caitlynn looks so pretty and you look fabulous! My heart is feeling good right now - you are surrounded by great friends who love you. What a fun party! Thanks for all the pics.

Emma Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma Lee said...

Ditto what Cheri said. You look beautiful and I want to hug you and little Caitlin too. Well, I am so happy you have wonderful California sistahs who take wonderful care of you!! LOVE YOU and thanks for sharing.

Ja and Becky said...

WOW!! Looks like you had a great time! Little Caitlyn is so adorable!

RiLee said...

Woaa, that is such a prescious cake...it looks too good to eat. Your friends seem to be so good to you...I am glad...and those pics of Caitlynn-how beautiful.

BC Thompson Family said...

Catilynn is adorable and a shower well deserved. Congrats. We are so glad things are going well. We love u guys.

Polliwog said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations, Ronna.