Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Here is our little Chili Pepper. She was so cute, people kept wanting to eat her up!

Captain Luke trick-or-treating at the San Bruno Goblin's Grotto.

And here is our cute little butterfly Brooke. Yes, that IS the same costume she wore for her ballet recital. It was way too expensive for her to wear just once and she just loved being able to wear it again.
And here is our favorite working Dad. He is dressed up as an attorney. I know, very original huh. ( I just think he looks HOT here with his Chili Pepper in tow)

Love you guys. Sorry that we didn't get any pictures of you guys Trick-or-Treating on Halloween night. Mommy was busy nursing Caitlynn and forgot to tell Dad to get some shots of you two before you went Trick-or-Treating. But we had a fun night at the Bingham's and their neighborhood was pretty sweet. You got some great candy and I really appreciate all the yummy chocolates you brought home for me-I mean you, to eat. Happy Halloween!




6 comments:

Miguel said...

Aaaakk! I can barely stand to look at these pictures. Luke is so grown up! And i'm sure he doesn't remember me at all and I haven't seen Brooke since she was one! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

I will begin forming the compound immediately and send you an invitation to your living quarters when it is all ready to go.

Miguel said...

oh - i'm on mike's email. above comment from cheri (:

BC Thompson Family said...

So adorable they are all so cute. Well looks like u guys are doing great and are so happy!

Mark said...

Lucky you got to have JR home with you!! Your family is adorable. Love the hard working dad costume!
jenny

Emma Lee said...

Gee..that is what Weston was too. They need to get a little more creative than that! Personally I like his as a Matador. ;) The kids look adorable...wish we could be with you.

Rory and Katie McDonald said...

The kids look so cute and I can't wait to finally meet Caitlynn. We will have a lot of fun. I hope we are more of a help then a stress!