Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Caitlynn!!!

We had a Rubber Ducky Party for Caitlynn's first birthday. She loves getting in the bath and playing with her rubber ducky so we thought it was appropriate. It was fun celebrating with our neighbors and friends. Thanks to everyone who came.

Because Caitlynn loves balloons, I went to the dollar store and bought 25 of these happy face balloons. Everyone got to take one home and they were a hit. (I was just glad I didn't get hit while I was trying to drive with those stuffed in my van).


Here she is getting ready to open her gift from us. It is a pink and purple Little Tykes car she can ride in outside. She and Brooke love playing with it in the backyard. I don't have a picture of her in it but they look so cute!


More presents to open! Thanks again to everyone who brought presents. She is loving them all!!!


Yay for presents! She got so excited she started clapping from all the excitement. She does that alot actually.


Here she is "thinking" about eating the cupcake. She isn't totally sure.


And then she finally started tearing into it. "Thanks Mom!!!"


Our family LOVES having Caitlynn around. We still can't believe what a joy she is in our lives. She makes us smile and laugh all the time. She is the sweetest little monkey ever. We don't know what we ever did without our little Caiters. We love you!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Caitlynn Rose!!!!!!!!!!!


Hope you had a fun first birthday!

9 comments:

amydear said...

Hayden had a rubber ducky birthday for his first birthday too! Caitlynn is so cute. I'm glad you have her in your family. Happy birthday to her.

Emma Lee said...

Happy Birthday Miss Caitlin. What great pictures! She is SO sweet!

BC Thompson Family said...

CUTE CUTE! She is so precious and adorable!

Jenny said...

ha ha. it makes me laugh everytime i see J.R. he's in his works clothes. Just like my man. Always dressed in work clothes...no time to change!

We have some Michigan law friends finishing 3rd year (oh bliss) who are moving to Palo Alto next fall. He'll be with Latham. I'll have to have her get in touch with you. I'm sure you'll have some good advice for her on good places to live and law life!

Gina Sims said...

Ronna,
You have such a cute family! Caitlynn is so adorable, happy 1st birthday to her!

Katie said...

I LOVE your birthday parties Ronna! What a great idea...as always! Happy Birthday Caitlynn...we love you :)

Nikki Nelson said...

That's so cute! Looks like everyone had a fun time too! Happy Birthday Caitlynn!
Ronna, how much weight have you lost!? You look great! I miss you.

Rory and Katie McDonald said...

Oh Happy Birthday!!!
I'm sorry we missed it but we can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!! We love you!

RiLee said...

such a cutie...wish I could have been there..