Monday, October 4, 2010

First Day of School(2 months late)

Here they are!!! Better late than never. So, Luke started 2nd grade and Brooke started Kindergarten. You can see the apprehension in Brooke's face in the fourth picture. She did great and no tears for anybody in her class the first day. Way different than when Luke started. She was so ready to go! Of course my pictures are in reverse order. But you can see JR and Caitlynn at the bottom walking with Brooke to school. So fun. They both are doing very in their classes and Brooke is especially lucky, because I am the room mom in her class. Here's to another year of school.





1 comment:

Emma Lee said...

Ok, I just saw these other posts. Brooke & Luke look SO big. Ok, ok...I know I keep saying that but I swear Luke looks like he could be 13! Sheesh! They are so cute and I'm glad school is going well, too.