Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Camping

We have gone camping three times this summer but the other two times I have neglected to take any pictures. So this time I made sure we took some. Granted they were taken the morning we were packing up, but who cares. It's the thought that counts. We went with our good friends the Andrews and had a blast!

Here is our little family in front of the tent. Again, this was taken the morning after. Don't we look like we had a good nights sleep?

Luke and Brooke in their sleeping bags. Yes, I made them get back into them that morning so I could have a picture. Just imagine them sound asleep under the stars.

Here are Liz and Greg. They are so fun. Sorry again for the early wake-up call from Luke and Brooke. What can I say, they love singing Hannah Montana at 7:00am!

Luke and Brooke sitting by the .....Fire????? Not really. I was in charge of bringing the firewood and I thought I got enough. Oops. We were freezing the next morning.

Who will he kill next???? JR bought this axe-I am not sure why since we have to bring our own chopped wood. I guess it's a guy thing? Luke liked playing with it though.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Well, I think we are heading to a big firm, so it's nice to see .R. has a Saturday off!

We are leaving for Dallas. If you have any info it would be great. i should call you. I'm really nervous!

J-Dawg said...

Wow three times in one summer. We have been wanting to go camping since we graduated from law school and the best we've done is Asia and Jason pitching a tent in the backyard. Where did you camp at?

RiLee said...

Campers galore!!! Those are great...I miss camping...that should be our next thing we do as a fam, what do you think? Does anyone else in our family have a blog? Do you ever read these comments?

Ronna said...

Hey Ri, I do read these comments when i remember. Nice to see that others actally are interested in my life.
Keirstin, have gone to Memorial Park-it is about 35 minutes south of us in a town called Pescadero. It is fun and not to cold,unless you don't bring enough firewood.
Jenny, I don't know much about Dallas but I don't really know how to compare small vs. big firms since this is the only one he has worked for. He has only worked a handful of Saturdays in the past two years, but, here it is 10:15pm and he isn't home. So, he does work late during the week and then only works on the weekends if he absolutely has to. Good luck in dallas.

Larsen's said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun camping...it *almost* makes me kinda sorta want to go camping, too! (boy, that sure would make Michael happy, LOL!)

Larsen's said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun camping...it *almost* makes me kinda sorta want to go camping, too! (boy, that sure would make Michael happy, LOL!)