Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Edwards' Family Get-together

We had lots of fun visiting JR's family in Sun Valley ID. Thanks Christi for being a wonderful hostess. Here are some of the highlights of the trip.

JR riding our brother-in-laws motorbike. What do you think he wants for Christmas now. Hey, they do get good gas mileage right?

Luke and Brooke getting ready for the parade.

Swimmimg at the YMCA pool. I love those goggles!

Luke and Brooke snuggling with Grandpa Paul (JR's dad)

JR and Luke on the jet skies. And this is something else on JR's list for Christmas. There is Uncle Brad in the back. They hogged the jet skies the whole day.

Here I am 6 months pregnant with our little girl. We think we will name her Caitlynn. I don't usually look so glamorous.

Our little family.

Trying to get the cousins to sit together and smile. Poor Brooke is the only girl.

JR and his grandpa Edwards.

Luke, Hunter, Brooke and Porter at a park in Haily ID.

Luke and Brooke getting ready for a bike ride with Dad.

There they go!!!!

Here we are at another splash park.

Look at Luke's smile. Dosen't it look like he had a great time! We ALL had a blast and wish we didn't have to return to reality. Oh, well. There is always Christmas, right hun.

9 comments:

RiLee said...

Hey Ronna, I had no idea you have a blog...how funny, I think I sent you mine, well now you will get it. I still have to finish it...I loved reading yours...did you finish Twilight-I LOVED IT!!! Hope you got the eggs cleaned out of your van, and just DRUG the kids on certain days...maybe every other day would be enough

Lots of love,
RiLee

Nikki Nelson said...

Hey! Isn't Haily, ID a small, very small town? Closer to the southern part of ID? I think I've been there before for a few days.
Anyway, it looks like you guys had a blast. When I get home from UT, I'll add your link to my blog, and all update everyone on the fun we've been having here.
You look very glamorous, all the time! You're georgous! And Brooke wont be the only girl for long! Yeahy!!!!
Look like a lot of fun! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

imbritney said...

I love the blog! You guys are so cute! I had a great time, too. It was so good to see you guys!

Your husband is coming over for dinner tonight. We invited Aaron and Megan over as well, so we'll have a little mini-reunion. :)

Maybe I'll start a blog, too. :)

seeya!
Britney

Emma Lee said...

Ronna,

Looks like you had a blast! All the pictures are great. You are looking great. I am so excited for you guys. Brooky is just so dang adorable! I cannot believe it but I think Luke is actually starting to look like a tuff little kid (instead of a little string bean). JR of course looks very studly on his man vehicles. We totally want to get some jet skiis or a boat too. We just found a great place about 4 miles from here where you can launch onto Lake Houston. I don't know how it took us two years to find that little gem of a park. Anyways, fun pics and yes it back to reality! You guys need to come visit us. Well, sort of...Katie will be there soon! Love ya, Em

Cheri said...

I'm so happy for you. Vacations like that make such great memories and I'm sure were great for all of you. You look fabulous! Love you!

Kierstin said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Glad that you guys could get away from the city as a family and enjoy some quality time together. Ronna you look great!!

amydear said...

Hey Ronna! Just checked your blog after a few weeks and was delighted to find so many posts. And to hear you're pregnant! I am so proud of you and happy for you. I know you will never forget Chelsea, but what a blessing another little girl will be for your family. I can totally relate the the "elephant" pregnant thing. I was pregnant for 20 weeks, then off for 3 months, pregnant for 2 weeks, off for 2 months, then pregnant for 9 months. Whew! That's a lot of pregnancy.

Beka said...

I loved all the photos. And, that last photo of Luke really does say it all. Pure bliss!

RiLee said...

By the way....you look WONDERFUL!!!! You are doing good, and everything will be fine.