Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures of Caitlynn












My friend asked if she could take some pictures of Caitlynn and so of course I said yes! She did a great job and I think Caitlynn looks so angelic. This was a week ago when she was exactly 2 months old. After only a week, she already looks so different! I cannot believe we have had her for 9 weeks now!
Caitlynn is such a joy to have. Luke is very cute with her and loves to sing to her. Brooke loves to "hold" her and never forgets to thank Heavenly Father for our new baby. Caitlynn is smiling alot now and loves to be talked to. She looks exactly like Luke but has Brooke's soft temperament. We love having her in our lives and I cannot get enough of her.


9 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

Oh, Ronna, she is just so beautiful! I love how she looks so happy and cheerful in all of them! Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

what a beauty!!! But I think she looks like Brooke, you know in the eyes and nose. I'm glad you are doing well. I miss you!!!

Annie said...

She is so beautiful! I totally remember Luke in Michigan at that age and she DOES look like him, but a girlier version! :) Glad you are so happy!

Gina Sims said...

Ronna,
She is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy that you her here safe & sound. What a beautiful family you have!
Love ya-Gina

Cheri said...

GORGEOUS! Mike and I were oohing and ahhing about your incredible photography, and then found out it was a friend. she did a great job! I am tempted to send you some of my ridiculous attempts to capture Amelia naked on camera. Let's just say i haven't the trained eye quite yet.

Paradise said...

Your family is darling Ronna! Curtis and I were just talking about you guys the other day. I am glad you are doing well and taking care of that sweet baby! She is a doll. I love the Halloween post! I wished we lived closer, I am looking for a long distance runner! Love-Bethany

Brooke said...

Ronna she is gorgeous, just like her Momma. I love you and miss you tons.

Emma Lee said...

Ronna & fam,

Love these pics! She is precious. I wish I could hold her! Soon right?? I know you are just eating her up!

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Ronna, she is incredible! We are so happy for you and think of you often.