Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas 2009

We were gone for over two weeks for Christmas this year. The kids and I drove to St. George and met up with my side of the family. A few days later, I drove to Las Vegas to pick up JR at the airport. We spent a couple of days in Vegas by ourselves enjoying the food and exhibits there. We drove back to my parents house on Chritmas eve. I enjoyed seeing my parents and siblings and the kids liked the dogs they brought with them. We had a great time and my dad of course brought out his Kareoke machine and we had a blast. (some of us had a little too much fun) It was great to see my step-brother Spencer and his HUGE dog Taffy. As always the kids loved seeing their aunt Katie and uncle Rory and thier dog Boo. And of course Uncle Ryan and Aunt RiLee were there. We sure love you guys and had lots of fun.















Then we were off to Idaho to JR's sisters house for another Christmas celebration! We left the day after Christmas and got there just in time to go to a concert at their church. Then we went home and had a yummy Turkey dinner and opened more presents. The next day we went sledding and then had our family pictures taken. That night we went bowling-it was so fun!! The day after that, we went skiing/snowboarding. That is when my camera broke and so I don't have any pictures of anything after that. But we did more skiing/snowboarding, played too much WII, watched movies, and ate alot of yummy food. For New Years Eve, we had a Guitar Hero party. It was so fun and I totally rocked it. Here are the last pictures from my camera. Thanks Christi for such a fun time in Haily again!



















We had a ton of fun but were happy to get home and be in our own beds. I hope we can all get together again soon.

9 comments:

amydear said...

Your hair is so cute! And I can't believe how tall Luke is. Wow. He looks like a big kid.

Larsen's said...

Wow, you guys had a fun Christmas!

(but, hey!!! Where are the Vegas pictures, hmmm???)

Cheri said...

Ok - I have lots of comments going through my head. First off, I LOVE picturing you with karoake (I know I spelled that wrong and am going to ignore it) and guitar hero. I am smiling just thinking of it.

Next, Caitlynn is growing up too fast. And is gorgeous.

You drive a LOT. How do you(with your kids) handle it?

The cousins in pj's on the couch in ID is awesome. They will forever love it.

Mixed feelings about Luke in the striped sweater.

No farts allowed in my house. I have a sensor that will shout your name and announce to everyone else that you dealt it.

I love Riley's sparkly blue green sweater. Awesome.

You look great!

And just because I'm liking writing forever....I think you are great. Lots of fun. And I can't wait to see you and have you raid my cupboards and refrigerator for once. (:

Have a fabulous week!

imbritney said...

so much fun!!! I love your pictures, even though the camera broke. That one with Caitlynn giddy over her jammies, and her toes are all curled up. SO CUTE! And I love the picture of Riley singing -- she's so into it! :) Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. Love you guys!

PONCIANO said...

It looks like you had a great christmas break. I love seeing you and your families!

Ronna said...

Just so you all know, I wasn't talking about me doing the farting. You know who you are..... Just hogging the guitar hero. So I think I will delete that last part. Sorry for the confusion.

Gina Sims said...

Looks like so much fun! I think that Caitlynn is a little version of you!

Rory and Katie McDonald said...

We did have a great time. I am so glad we got to see you all. I hope we can come out and visit Cali and see your new home.

RiLee said...

I love the pictures! Especially the pics of dad, kaitlynn and I....I want a copy of that...what happend to your camera.