Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fun at the San Jose Children's Museum

I am finally updating my blog so there aren't as many details but the pictures are pretty fun. There is a lot of catching up to do and only a little bit of time so I probably won't comment as much as usual. SO just use your imagination and put a little crazy stuff into the mix and that is what our life is like.
So onto the blog.
Since all of our passes expired from the museums in San Francisco, I decided to buy some in San Jose since we are a little closer now. We went to the San Jose Children's Museum a while back. We will definitely be going back soon. Next time I will remember to take some more pictures, not just in the bubble room. Oh and maybe I will have a real camera, not just my i-phone.

Here are Caitlynn and Luke riding an astronaut's exercise bike.



Brooke and Caitlynn in the circle room checking out a huge tire.


The next few pictures are of Luke trying to make these huge bubbles. I never could make one. Probably because I didn't want to be the only adult looking like this:





He did it!!!!



Here are Luke and Brooke using these pulleys to make bubbles.



You probably noticed their face paint. The museum has a room full of mirrors, aprons, paint, and paint-brushes for the kids. Some kids paint their own faces (hence the aprons). It is so funny to see the kids as they are walking out of the room. It usually ends up being full-body art. But, my kids just wanted me to paint their faces. Lucky for me.

1 comment:

imbritney said...

So fun!!! I can't wait until April when you come visit! how fun will that be! :)