Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Surprise 30th Birthday Party



He did it!!! JR totally surprised me for my 30th birthday. I thought he had something up his sleeve but had NO idea what exactly it was. I knew my parents were flying in on Thursday night and was totally excited to see them and share my birthday with my dad's who was turning 60 the day after mine. But I had no idea that anybody else was coming. Friday afternoon I hear a knock on my front door and in walks my sister RiLee from New Jersey, my brother Rory and his wife Katie from Salt Lake, my other sister Lauren from Denver and then my other brother Ryan flew in from Utah. It totally surprised me!!!!!!!! I was bawling like a baby. So, I assumed that was the big surprise. Little did I know that the next day he had planned a big surprise party for me. It was so fun!!!!! I has started wondering if there was something going on because my siblings kept disappearing to Target and Costco on Saturday morning. I kept wanting to go to the city and do something fun but everyone seemed like they just wanted to hang-out. I finally talked them into going to the beach but hadn't showered or anything yet so when they kept saying "maybey you should go change your clothes and put some make-up on." I should've suspected something. So I totally was taken off guard. It was definitely the funnest party I have had.
Thank you to my dear hubby that came up with the idea, (with a little persuasion from my sister RiLee I am sure) I have such a great family and it was so fun to spend time with them and some of my dear friends. Love you all! Thanks for making my big day so memorable. I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!













7 comments:

Cheri said...

you look gorgeous in that first picture and OH MY GOODNESS! the girl on the right in the 11th picture down was in our ward in provo. Last name Taylor. Spaced on first name. Am I right?!

And J.R., you really are the man.

PONCIANO said...

How EXCITING!!!! I'm glad your family was able to get together for your birthday!

Gina Sims said...

What a wonderful husband you have!!!! Looks like a blast!

Jenn said...

Ronna....totally my idea!!!!! Great for JR following along...hahahha

Jenn said...

just realized that I am writing from Jenns....This is actually RILEE your sister

imbritney said...

You have such a great sister to pull that all together for you! and of course she couldn't have done it without JR, so what a great husband, too!! Looks like a totally fun birthday! :)

RiLee said...

Ronna....do you know that you haven't added Laurens Blog to yours---how rude!