Friday, March 12, 2010

Valentine's

We celebrated Valentine's Day on the 13th this year because the 14th was on a Sunday. I bought tickets to see Fiddler on the Roof starring Harvey Fierstien and JR bought us Band Hero for the WII. Now you might think that is a funny gift to give to a girl but, you have never seen me karaoke. I LOVE it!!! So, I don't have any pictures of us playing Band Hero yet because I am the lead vocal, and I mean business when we play. So until then, here are some pictures of us going to the theatre.

These ones were taken by Luke. I was actually waiting for JR to get ready for once.



Here we are outside the theatre.

Do you recognize the picture of Harvey Fierstien? Just think of the funny transvestite brother in Mrs. Doughtfire. He was GREAT!


Here we are trying to take a picture of ourselves on the i-phone.



Finally we asked the lesbian couple sitting next to us if they would take our picture.


All in all a fun night. the show was great and the dancing was pretty impressive. I don't know how those men dance with bottles on their heads but I was secretly hoping one of them would drop one, but they never did. I am always amazed when I go to a Broadway show, the fact that these people have to memorize so many lines and songs and it is all live!

But, I think I would have had just as much fun staying at home singing my own songs. Now the dancing, that's another story.
Love you JR!

5 comments:

PONCIANO said...

Your hair is so cute!!! One day I hope to make it to a show.

Michael Larsen said...

Amber and I enjoyed your post...what a fun night! (You look so pretty!)

Love,
Christina and Amber

imbritney said...

You are beautiful! and JR is ok, too. :) Looks like you had a fun night!

Emma Lee said...

Yes, your hair looks great and it looks like it was lots of fun! I want to see Fiddler on the Roof so bad! Can't wait to see ya girl!

Katie said...

What a fun valentines! You are so photogenic Ronna. I love your dress. And I can't wait to see you!!!