Sunday, August 17, 2008

Homemade Pizza

JR's little brother CJ has been staying with us and he told me his favorite food (besides McDonald's)is pizza. So, we made homemade pizza a few nights ago and had alot of fun. The trick is to use the pre-made dough from Trader Joe's, add a few yummy toppings, and voila, a yummy, kid-friendly dinner!

Here is Brooke rolling the dough.

Luke putting cheese on his pizza.

Here is Uncle CJ making his HUGE pizza. He is only 13 but eats three times as much as me, an eight month pregnant woman.

And yes, he did eat the whole thing. He even had room for ice cream later on that night but he wouldn't touch the salad I made. Hey, at least I tried.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

C'mon...8 months pregnant and you can't pack that in?! kid's play, my dear. I'm sitting here laughing and thinking to myself that you are probably grateful I can't stop by very often for a "snack."

Mike and i were just saying the other day that there is no way we will be able to feed our family when the kids are teenagers. All the kids are as hungry as us. Amelia chowed an entire bowl of pasta, some green beans, and 2 watermelon slices for dinner last night.

America - you might want to start protecting your food supply!

imbritney said...

wow! that pizza looks yummy! It might inspire me to make pizza's too sometime this week...

:)