Sunday, August 17, 2008

Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo

The Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo is one of our favorite places to go. So of course we had to take Unlce CJ. Even though it is geared more toward toddler/elementary kids, CJ still had a blast. We love this place!

Here is Uncle CJ and Luke at the Kid-Power Machine.

Brooke and CJ trying to get all the animals to walk together.

How many disks can we get to roll down at one time???

CJ, Brooke, and Luke on the rainbow bridge at the zoo.

We come here regularly. Here are the top 10 reasons we love visiting the Palo Alto Children's Museum and Zoo:
10. Since J.R.'s firm opened an office down in Palo Alto, we get to stop and see him for lunch.
9. It's better than watching T.V. all day.
8. It has a zoo and a play-ground attached to it.
7. They change the exhibits every 6 months so it doesn't get too boring for us regulars.
6. There is a cool owl there and a not-so-cool rat exhibit.
5. There is a swimming pool on the same block.
4. It is only 20 minutes from my house.
3. It is by an IKEA and close to the Stanford Shopping Center.
2. It is in Palo Alto and who doesn't like Palo Alto, there is never fog there.
And the number one reason we like going there is...
1. It is FREE!!!!!!!! Well technically the suggested donation is $3 but since I am cheap, I rarely pay the full price. This is why I love the Palo Alto Junior Museum and Zoo.

5 comments:

Katie said...

hey baby! and momma! I keep thinking about how I want you to drive thru here and stop by for Lucy's birthday!!!!!!! Say hi to the rats for me, I miss you!!!

Kierstin said...

You guys are always doing something fun!! I didn't realize you are that close to Palo Alto. That's fun you get to do lunch with JR.

Larsen's said...

We used to love going here, too. Like you said, it is in Palo Alto, which I love...and FREE!

imbritney said...

looks like alot of fun! Oh, the carefree days of childhood...

Doesn't Luke start Kindergarten soon?

Kierstin said...

We are going to go there tomorrow (Wednesday). Jason has a trial in SJ and has a two room seat. I am pulling Asia out of school for the day. Want to join us?