Sunday, October 5, 2008

More pics for all you Caitlynn fans out there.

Apparently we didn't do the best job at posting pictures since you could barely see Caitlynn's face. So here are some close-ups of just her. Who do you think she looks like?

Here she is at the hospital the day after she was born.

Nice and cozy wrapped up in her blankets. I think this was at three days old.

Here she is with her eyes open.

And here is Caitlynn in her new swing. I think she likes it.


I walked in and saw Luke and Brooke singing to Caitlynn. Here is Brooke singing to Caitlynn.

11 comments:

Emma Lee said...

Adorable vid of Brooky and Caitlin. She definatley takes after her big brother. Awe....I so wish I could hold her right now!Hope you are feeling well Ronna! Love you guys!

imbritney said...

very cute!! You are very blessed to have such a beautiful addition!

Katie said...

She is perfect, and I think that you are right, she just looks like her own little self. I guess that's your thing. Just like it is mine, our kids just are'nt copies of each other :) She is so beautiful.

Shandis said...

Ronna, Caittlyn is so beautiful. Brooke singing to her is adorable! RiLee is such a proud aunt and is telling everyone about the baby! Congrats and I can't wait to see more pictures of her!

RiLee said...

Hey...more videos...they are so dang CUTE!!! I am so proud of you, being a good mom..you can see it in their smiles..I have no idea who she looks like...can't tell, it is to early.

Ri

RiLee said...

One more thing...could that bow be any bigger

Cheyenne Lake Family said...

Ronna this is steven lake I stumbled across your blog from Lindsey (Lesters)it looks like you have a wonderful little family. How is your brother Ryan how can I get ahold of him.

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Ronna,

Congratulations! I'm so very happy for you. Chad and I talk about you guys and think about you (and pray for you) often. Keep updating!

Ja and Becky said...

You've been tagged- check out my blog to see how!

BC Thompson Family said...

Brooke is a great big sister and she sings beautiful...that is so precious.

Frog Family said...

Wow she is a little beauty. I wish they would stay tiny like that for longer. They grow up way way to fast.