Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Here is Caitlynn getting ready to go to the pumpkin patch. Either she is really excited or the flash almost blinded her. Sorry little one.
No I did not put a pumpkin on her head. I just zoomed in to see her face and that is what it appears to look like.

Here is Brooke and her best friend Emme jumping off the hay bails. They had so much fun together.

Here we are with our good friends the Halls and the Harnois'. Why did you guys have to go and move to Utah on us? We were sure excited to see you this week.

Luke found his pumpkin!

Here is my attempt at a picture of all the kids. They sure keep me busy.

I found my pumpkin!! We love our lil' pumpkin Caitlynn.





5 comments:

BC Thompson Family said...

CUTE pumpkin patch kids! Your kids are very adorable!!!

Katie said...

I'm very impressed that you made it there! It reminds me of when we would all go to those orchards in MI. And Caitlynn is so cute, she looks like a little pumpkin

Frog Family said...

So much fun. That little one is so precious. I can't believe she is already.

Emma Lee said...

Precious pictures. Everyone looks great....and I am LOVIN that lit'l pumkin. It makes me nostalgic of our Wiards Orchards days. Hope you are doing well. Lets talk soon.

Brooke said...

Oh I miss them