Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Bad Day....

This happened over a year ago and I still cringe when I see these pictures. I was trying to ignore the kids and sneak in a quick nap. I had a good excuse, I was newly pregnant with Caitlynn and was soooo tired!!! When I came out this is what I found. They said after the pot broke, they tried to clean it up and then they thought it would be fun to throw "dirt bombs". This was one of those days that I called JR and told him I needed him home NOW!!!!!!! I am still finding dirt in those toy bins.











4 comments:

amydear said...

Ooh, that is bad! The question is, did JR come home? And do Luke and Brooke know that dirt bombs belong outside only?

Polliwog said...

It's a good thing you took pictures. They'll love hearing about that for the rest of their lives! (Payback). That is definitely one bad day. ;)

Cheri said...

Groan. I don't even want to think about it. It wears me out!

Travis and Nikki said...

Hey girl!! I love those mom moments. It makes it all worth it. Sometimes i think I need to let my kids alone so will do those cute things that you'll look back on and laugh at. I love your blog now we can stay in touch. Take care nikki