Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tonya!

So Sunday night I had a surprise birthday party for my friend Tonya. She was clueless and that was the best part. Thanks everyone for coming and braving the downpour outside. It was a great time and even though Tonya didn't seem so happy about all the pictures we took, I am glad I have proof of her getting older-enjoy!!!!!

Here are some of the party goers. Sorry about the lack of seating. And man I need some drapes for that window!

Here is Sara and Tonya. I LOVE that taupe jacket you have....HEHEHE Thanks for helping me get this all put together Sara.

Here is Jennifer, Betty Jo and the birthday girl. Speaking of drapes, I need to discard those ones. Man, I hate renting!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are Jennifer and her hubby Clay cuddling on that cozy chair of mine. Thanks for chatting with us all night. You guys are a fun couple! (Again, can I say window treatments.)


Sara and her son Parker saying "CHEESE".


OK guys, I know you think you are all really cool and everything but come on, offer the seats to the ladies on the floor. Especially the two pregnant ones!!! Where are your manners? (Brother Wade, you are forgiven because, well....you're old)

Here is Brother Wade, he is such a cutie isn't he? Thanks for coming and wishing Tonya a happy one.

Here are some of the cutest girls ever!!!!!!!! Well, besides me and Tonya :)

Gotcha! We love you and I am so glad we are such good friends. You are the best ever and this year is going to be great. Happy Birthday Ton Ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Emma Lee said...

So fun! You are always the best party host! Can't wait to see you!