Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Well I didn't get any pictures of me and my hot hubby, but I did get a couple of my kids at Brooke's preschool party. Luke didn't have school on Friday so he came along and had a great time.

Here is Brooke with some of her friends.

Luke being silly with his friend Charlie. The kids had fun at the party and a big shout out to Mrs. P who always lets Luke tag along with his sister for the funnest preschool parties ever! JR and I were able to snag a babysitter for Valentines Day but Caitlynn and Brooke were both sick and so we didn't go out as long as we had hoped but it was nice to go a grab some Thai food. Thanks again Chelsea for babysitting! Hope you all had a nice Heart Day too!

3 comments:

Larsen's said...

Hee hee, Michael and I had Thai food on Valentines Day, too! We tried this place on Grand Avenue, in South San Francisco. Those preschool pictures look so Valentine's-ish! :)

RiLee said...

Nice big bow in Brookies hair....or flower, it is HUGE!!!!love the deco, sorry about you guys not going out, plan on me babysitting. Can't wait.
Ronna-LOOK at my BLog

Whitney said...

Oh my goodness your kids are getting so big? When are you going to come visit?
Love
Whitney