Friday, September 26, 2008

FYI: No baby yet

So, the results came back and her lungs aren't quite ready. She passed one test and was on the boarder line for the other. SO, we go in on Monday night just to give her a few more days. I am fine with this. I have realized through both Chelsea's death and Caitlynn's upcoming birth that we are not in control. As much as we would like to have everything planned out in life, it is not up to us. So, instead of moping around for the next few days, we are going to explore the city and enjoy our family here. Thanks again for checking in on us and please continue to keep us in your prayers for the next few days. I will definitely let you know when she gets here. I literally can't wait!
Ronna

6 comments:

imbritney said...

Our prayers are with you! I think you're going into this with the right attitude. Nothing worse than adding even more stress to the delivery! We love you all!
--Britney & Ron

Gina Sims said...

Ronna,
Our prayers are with your for a little patience & a beautiful healthy girl! It is so hard at the end to be patient but especially in your circumstance. I know that the Lord is watching over you. I can't wait to hear about her arrival!
Love ya-Gina

BC Thompson Family said...

We cant wait to meet your little girl! I am sorry u have to wait another couple days but in the end all that will matter is a healthy little girl who comes home to your beautiful full home :)! We are keeping u in our prayers.
Christi, Brad, and the boys :)

RiLee said...

I think you should have taken pictures of you bellie...will you do that?
love your sis

amydear said...

Hang in there! I had amnio once and I didn't think it was bad at all. Good luck! Can't wait to see some pics of your beautiful baby girl.

Larsen's said...

Thanks for posting...you know we are all waiting with ya!